Horton Housing is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion, and providing services which are inclusive and accessible for everyone.
- We have an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy. We recognise that everyone is different and will treat everyone fairly, with dignity and respect.
- We will make sure our services cater to your needs and will make reasonable adjustments as needed.
- We will support you to meet your cultural and religious needs.
- We will help you if you experience unfair treatment or harassment.
- We will ask you for some personal details. It is up to you how much you tell us, any information you can give helps us to meet your needs and improve our services.
- We will respect your confidentiality at all times.
- We provide EDI training for all of our employees.
- We need to check that our policies and procedures are working well and will make changes if they are not.
We welcome your feedback contact us.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan
Each year we set targets in our action plan, which include:
- Report on the equality, diversity and inclusion profile of all our employees
- Reports on Equal Pay and the Gender Pay Gap
- Collect equality data from the people we support and our employees for monitoring purposes
- Carry out Equality Impact Assessments on new and revised policies.