Accessibility statement for www.hortonhousing.co.uk
This website is run by Horton Housing Association. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Horton Housing is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website was designed to be compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 01274 370689
- write to: Communications Team, 54 Little Horton Lane, Bradford, BD5 0BS.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.