STEP is a programme for refugees who have come to the UK and live in Bradford, Kirklees, Calderdale or Wakefield.
We will help you use your skills, knowledge and experience to find work in the UK.
How can we help?
- We can support you with training, volunteering, work placements and help you to find a Job
- We can support you to convert your qualifications through UK ENIC.
You will get
- Regular 1:1 meetings with your STEP employment advisor
- A person-centred action plan designed to help you find work
- English (ESOL) classes
- Courses to help you improve your skills and qualifications in the UK
- A CV and references
- Help to apply for jobs and support after you find a job.
To refer yourself, or someone else to the programme, please email contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP is delivered in partnership with World Jewish Relief and is part funded by the EU Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF). Making management of migration flows more efficient across the European Union.