Integration Works is a project for Third Country National women aged 18 and over. This is a female-only service.
This project is part funded by the EU Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund. Making management of migration flows more efficient across the European Union.
How can we help?
- We can help you with housing, benefits, health appointments and a range of other support
- English Language & Civic/Cultural Orientation lessons
- Female only ESOL Tutors and Integration Workers
Activities to include:
- Meetings with an individual Integration Support Worker
- ESOL classes
- Confidence building
- Child-friendly groups
- Wellbeing sessions
- Arts & crafts activities
- Outreach sessions in community venues
We are based at:
16-20 Edmund Street