STEP helps Refugees who have come to the UK under the Government’s Resettlement schemes to gain employment.
- One-to-one support with a STEP employment advisor
- An action plan designed to help participants find work
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes to improve language skills
- Access to a range of educational and training courses
- Support to convert existing qualifications through UK NARIC
- A CV and references
- Help to apply for jobs.
STEP continues to offer support when you have found a work placement or paid employment.
STEP is delivered in partnership with World Jewish Relief and is part funded by the EU Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF). Making management of migration flows more efficient across the European Union.
Telephone: 01274 753348
Address: STEP, Horton Housing Training Centre, Bewick House, 16 Eldon Place, Bradford, BD1 3AZ