Harrogate STAY (Supported Tenancies at Yorkshire) provides housing-related support for people aged 18 and above in the Harrogate area, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Our support workers will visit you in your own home to help you to develop the skills, confidence and knowledge to maintain a tenancy and live independently.
A drop-in service is available in and around Harrogate:
- Monday, 11am-12pm: Holy Trinity Church, Gracious Street, Knaresborough, HG5 8DT
- Tuesday, 11am – 12.30pm: Springboard Project, Wesley Chapel House, Oxford Street, Harrogate, HG1 1PP
- Wednesday, 11am-12.30pm: Ripon Library, The Arcade, Ripon HG4 1AG
- Thursday, 11am-12.30pm: North Yorkshire Horizons, 7 North Park Road, Harrogate, HG1 5PD
- Friday, 10.30am-11.30am: Mowbray Community Church, Westmoreland Street, Harrogate, HG1 5AT
To make a referral:
To make a referral, or contact us:
Phone: 01423 608997
Harrogate STAY, Horton Housing, Community House, 46-50 East Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5RR