Get Support

We provide housing, training and support to help you find and manage a home.

Horton Housing is a specialist housing provider. Please check the eligibility criteria for each scheme before making a referral.

We have a wide range of accommodation schemes including hostels, intensive housing management (with a warden or night staff), and dispersed units in the community.

We also provide specialist accommodation, including a home from hospital scheme, Gypsy and Traveller sites in North Yorkshire, and Group Living Services (for young care leavers) in Bradford.

Some of our schemes offer ‘floating support’ where a support worker will visit you in your own home to help you to maintain a tenancy or to prevent you from becoming homeless. We have specialist services offering support for people with drug and alcohol problems, people with mental health issues, and ex-offenders.

We also offer a range of ‘drop-in’ services, for example, our wellbeing cafes in the Selby District and our young person’s service in Halifax.

All our clients can access training services and employment support at our training centre.

If you would like to make a referral, for yourself or someone else, please check the eligibility criteria for each scheme first. There are more details on each service page about how to make a referral.

Find services by Area

Find Support For…

Services Types and Support Specific