Fundraising and donations:
Thank you for your interest in supporting the work that we do at Horton Housing!
We are a not-for-profit organisation working with some of the most vulnerable people in our society. Every year we help approximately 5,000 people.
Our mission is to help people to live the best life they can through the provision of high-quality housing, training and support.
Your donations will help to fund:
• Client engagement activities (fun days, trips out, meals)
• Clothing and other essentials not covered in housing support
• ‘New home’ packages for people moving into tenancies (basics such as towels, kitchen equipment, cutlery and crockery)
• Toys, books and games for children.
• Educational activities e.g. ESOL classes and preparation for job interviews, etc.
If you would like to donate money, please visit our Local Giving page.
Your donation will be administered by our finance team and ring fenced for client activities. If you would like to give to a particular service or client group, please let us know.
We welcome donations of gifts, toys, clothing, books, DVDs and other goods. Please see the full list of items we do accept and do not accept here.
Please register your donation first! This will help ensure your donation goes to the people most in need.
If you are a catering establishment and want to provide fresh food (meals, cakes or sandwiches, for example) please contact us in advance.
We have lots of volunteering opportunities available for individuals or teams. Please look on our volunteering pages.