Horton Housing Group is made up of Horton Housing Association (HHA) as the parent, with subsidiary members Horton Housing Support Limited, Bradford Base Social Enterprise Company Limited and Chartford Housing Limited (CHL).
As the parent member, HHA’s Board of Management retains ultimate responsibility for the risk management and internal control systems of the Group.
HHA’s Board has constituted the Group Audit & Risk Committee to assist the Group’s Boards in fulfilling their oversight responsibilities for governance, values, ethics, financial reporting, risk management, compliance and internal control, and for the Group’s relationship with the internal and external auditors.
The current membership is:
- David Noble (HHA – Chair)
- Ray Milne (HHA)
- Gurmeet Virdi (HHA)
- Mark Bell (CHL)
- Paul Gartland (Chief Executive Officer)
- David Collier (Finance Director)
- Gudrun Haskins Carlisle (Services Director)
- Sue Atkinson (Services Director)
- Carolyn Piggott (Quality Assurance Manager)