Documents provided on the Horton Housing website cannot be automatically translated, but Google can translate them by following these instructions:
1) Download the file to your computer/device.
If your computer automatically opens the file in your browser, go back and try right clicking the file. Then select 'Save Link As' or 'Save Target As' and select where you would like the file to be saved.
2) Go to https://translate.google.com/?tr=f
3) Click the 'Browse' button
4) Navigate to where you previously stored the document and select the one that you wish to translate.
Depending on your device, the screen below may look different.
5) Click the small arrow next to the Translate button to select the new language for the document
6) Click the 'Translate' button