HARP provides recovery programmes to clients wanting to address their substance misuse issues.
Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm, Wednesdays 9am - 3pm
01274 739926 / 07584 015793
14 Edmund Street
HARP provides a recovery programme to clients wanting to address their substance misuse issues. There are various programmes to engage clients at different levels of their recovery. It is available for you if you are aged 18 or over and working towards sustaining a drug or alcohol free lifestyle. You will be committed to engaging and attending agreed programmes and groups at HARP. Support is tailored to individual needs.
At HARP we offer:
- Support to maintain engagement in recovery and treatment.
- Links to education, employment, training, leisure and/or other divisionary activities.
- Identify appropriate agencies to provide specialist support or healthcare.
- Emotional support during stressful times.
- Encouragement to become more widely involved in community activities and to establish and maintain support networks where appropriate.
HARP sessions are held at Horton Housing Training Centre. The training centre has been Matrix accredited since 2011. The Matrix Standard is a unique quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, which ultimately supports individuals in their choice of career, learning and life goals.
- To address substance misuse and identify skills to prevent relapse.
- To provide high quality recovery programmes which are responsive to their needs, circumstances and aspirations.
- To support clients to develop skills and gain confidence in their ability to manage their recovery.
Fully equipped rooms, including computer access, arts & crafts, cook & eat, life coaching and SMART recovery. Wheelchair access is available.
- Drug treatment services
- DIP (Drug Interventions Programme)
- NHS (GP, nurse etc)
- Prison authorities
Please contact the team also by any method detailed above.