The Substance Support Team supports people wishing to address their primary drug and alcohol use and/or use our Needle Exchange. We are based at Bradford Day Shelter (BDS) but also work in the community, across the Bradford district.
Our services include:
• Drop-In at Bradford Day Shelter – providing support for people wishing to address their drug and alcohol use plus related issues including informal counseling and access to Needle Exchange.
• Migration Impact Team - support for people from Central and Eastern Europe who are experiencing drug and alcohol problems.
• FSSS-Floating Substance Support Service - community-based support for people seeking to address their drug and alcohol use.
• CAST-Community Alcohol Support Team - community-based support for people who are drinking at harmful and dependent levels and wish to address this.
• To improve the health and social functioning of those with problem drug and alcohol use.
• To reduce the number of unplanned drug and alcohol-related hospital admissions.
• To reduce the harm that problem drug or alcohol use causes to individuals, families and the wider community.
• To improve retention rates within specialist drug and alcohol treatment services.
• To provide housing related support to vulnerable people, which is responsive to their needs, circumstances and aspirations.
• To prevent tenancy breakdown.
Drop-in and needle exchange. Floating support across the Bradford district, including Keighley.
Please contact the team by any method detailed above.